We celebrate the Sabbath Day as written in scripture…..Exodus 20:4. It is the LORD’s day of rest.
Shabbat Times Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Candle lighting: 6:49pm on Friday, 24 July 2015
- This week’s Torah portion is Parashat Devarim
- Shabbat Chazon occurs on Saturday, 25 July 2015
- Erev Tish’a B’Av occurs on Saturday, 25 July 2015
- Havdalah (50 min): 7:57pm on Saturday, 25 July 2015
Portion (parasha) for this week:
Devarim | דברים | “Words”
Torah: Deuteronomy 1:1 – 3:22
Prophets: Isaiah 1:1-27
(click on a selected reading to be taken directly to it)
“Torah Portions” are a systematic teaching schedule that includes a portion of scripture from the Torah, Prophets, and Brit Hadasha each week. This schedule is known all over the world, and serves as a great way to facilitate discussion and learning with others in the Body of the Messiah.
Have a good week – שיהיהשבועטוב