9) That which has been is that which shall be; and that which has been done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
10) Is there a thing of which it may be said, “Behold, this is new?” It has been long ago, in the ages which were before us.
11 There is no memory of the former; neither shall there be any memory of the latter that are to come, among those that shall come after.
12) I, the Preacher, was king over Israel in Jerusalem.
13) I applied my heart to seek and to search out by wisdom concerning all that is done under the sky. It is a heavy burden that God has given to the sons of men to be afflicted with.
14) I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and a chasing after wind.
15) That which is crooked can’t be made straight; and that which is lacking can’t be counted.
16) I said to myself, “Behold, I have obtained for myself great wisdom above all who were before me in Jerusalem. Yes, my heart has had great experience of wisdom and knowledge.”
17) I applied my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing after wind.
18) For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increases knowledge increases sorrow.
The atheistic human wants no part of worshiping the Creator of the universe. They reject His existence. They are fools. The word of Yahweh says that the fool has said in his heart that there is no God. This type of thinking is god-less and produces a reprobate mind.
Other humans fall into the area of pantheism, mortals who have a polytheism mentality, they worship many gods, these are mortals that create their own human deities. Mammon is chief among his many gods. Yahweh says “No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other.
Many others have created their own religions, cults and sects which has led to many Religious denominations, Rabbinical persuasions, Islamic factions, pagan deities, churches, mosques, synagogues, organizations, fellowships and schism, etc. This type of human worships the gods that they have created as well. This type of human claims to be Monotheistic. He has taken the Creator of the universe and placed Him in a box, a box that he has created on how he will worship and encourages others on how his god is to be worship, based on Greek and Humanistic thinking.
Finally there are those who are of a monotheistic minority. These humans believe in one God, the Creator of the universe but have decided to pick and choose what they want to believe and have replaced the Creator of the universe with the false doctrines being taught by many Pastors, Rabbis, Teachers and Leaders who have added to and taken away from the Word the Creator has given to Mankind.
So, let us remember what Galatians 4:9 has to say about our miserable lives. “But now that you have come to know God, or rather to be known by God, why do you turn back again to the weak and miserable elemental principles, to which you desire to be in bondage all over again?”
So then, let us conclude this blog. “Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.
Shalom Aleikhem – Peace unto you – שלום עליכם
Bob Jackson – בוב ג’קסון