- Rosh Chodesh Adar I occurs on Friday, 31 January 2014
- Candle lighting: 5:03pm on Friday, 31 January 2014
- This week’s Torah portion is Parashat Terumah
- Rosh Chodesh Adar I occurs on Saturday, 01 February 2014
- Havdalah (72 min): 6:34pm on Saturday, 01 February 2014
Many things happened during this month of the new moon. For a review concerning the history of Rosh Chodesh Adar Please visit the following sites http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adar, for additional information from a Jewish review, please visit http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Judaism/Rosh_Chodesh.html, and for a Hebraic Christiam perspective please visit http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Holidays/Rosh_Chodesh/rosh_chodesh.html.
Bob Jackson – בוב ג’קסון